Why is it called Ghost leaks? | GhostLeaks.eu
Welcome at the GhostLeaks
We bringing a new era of leaks

Why is it called Ghost leaks?

• Hey Guest!

Our hosting provider or CloudFlare won't reply to any DMCA takedown notice!

If you wish TakeDown of your resource then,
    Contact us at discord: TheSpace#0829

Please allow up to a week for a discord reply!
  • Hey Guest !

In order to be able to download resources,
    You need to register. Register by the Button at upside at right.

Thanks for reading me :)

Spooky

Jan 14, 2021
Coins
you said it your self "taken down for releaking. ", this shows that regardless of who the users are, BullShitSpigot does releak from other sites including ours

(edit) we have alittle more information that BullShitSpigot is now removing releaks from our site as this came very surprising to us. So in hopes, we wont have to have conflict between the site and ours.
The thing is though that if you have resource uploads to the community you're always gonna have people who attempt to releak for their own gain most likely adfly revenue or even just clout gain in the leaking communities. The fact is BullShitSpigot staff does not releak so BullShitSpigot itself does not releak but prevents releaks on their website.

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓢𝓹𝓪𝓬𝓮

at your service ❤
Staff member
Owner
Nah xD BullShitSpigot doesn't releak ... for sure :)

If you having problems with releaking ... please leave this site ;)

ProAnimator

Web Developer
Staff member
Web developer
Dec 25, 2020
Coins
The thing is though that if you have resource uploads to the community you're always gonna have people who attempt to releak for their own gain most likely adfly revenue or even just clout gain in the leaking communities. The fact is BullShitSpigot staff does not releak so BullShitSpigot itself does not releak but prevents releaks on their website.
this is true to an extent but think of it as the military, if one person ruins it then everyone is punished. this is how the world is and nothing will change it.
this conversation can go on for months, but to be honest only BullShitSpigot knows the true answer.

Spooky

Jan 14, 2021
Coins
this is true to an extent but think of it as the military, if one person ruins it then everyone is punished. this is how the world is and nothing will change it.
this conversation can go on for months, but to be honest only BullShitSpigot knows the true answer.
Honestly, I am BullShitSpigot staff. I'm not here to start shit or ruin your name so I do ask not to be banned just for saying that. I just feel as if you're unfair towards BullShitSpigot for reasons that are false and would rather have it straightened rather then make or a war between the sites.

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓢𝓹𝓪𝓬𝓮

at your service ❤
Staff member
Owner
Well, my friend told me that your staff releaking and I'm 100% sure that it's true cuz I saw resources from "Kate" which releaks from DL ... and what do I saw inside .jar? O_O DL AntiReleak ...
Please stop telling us that we're unfair towards BullShitSpigot ... Almost 2 years ago I've downloaded a plugin from you ... and my hosting fucked me cuz the plugin from YOUR site was used to DDoS some website ... we are here to post legit and 100% working plugins ... I or any other staff don't releak from ur site cuz we wanna be 100% sure that we post plugins which will not break our users' servers ...
We're not the first site at this scene but we wanna be a site that posts legit and working content ... I personally don't care about BullShitSpigot from the moment when false banned me ... also I don't care if you're from BullShitSpigot or from another site ... If you're our user who doesn't break rules, then you're welcome at our site, if you'll break the rules, we just ban you... and also, back to your message where you told us

"would rather have it straightened rather then make or a war between the sites."
we're not here to fight with anyone ... Only LegitDick posted false resources when he told us that we grabbing user's IPs ... This is also fake cuz every XenForo logging user's IP and we respect GDPR.
... that's all

Hope that this will answer your questions!
Have a nice day!
Sincerely, TheSpace

Last edited:

ProAnimator

Web Developer
Staff member
Web developer
Dec 25, 2020
Coins
Honestly, I am BullShitSpigot staff. I'm not here to start shit or ruin your name so I do ask not to be banned just for saying that. I just feel as if you're unfair towards BullShitSpigot for reasons that are false and would rather have it straightened rather then make or a war between the sites.
i apologizes if i am being unfair to them. i truly do hope that one day we dont have to act like we are at war with each other.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.