Why is it called Ghost leaks? | GhostLeaks
Welcome at the GhostLeaks
We bringing a new era of leaks

Why is it called Ghost leaks?

• Hey Guest!

Our hosting provider or CloudFlare won't reply to any DMCA takedown notice!

If you wish TakeDown of your resource then,
    Contact us at discord: TheSpace#0829

Please allow up to a week for a discord reply!
  • Hey Guest !

In order to be able to download resources,
    You need to register. Register by the Button at upside at right.

Thanks for reading me :)
  • Hey Guest !

Please don't use randomly generated or written names (example: dfdfasdf)
    We'll ban users with those names because they're Spam-Like.
    To prevent this! Please use normal names while registration!

Spooky

Jan 14, 2021
I myself like to think it's called Ghost Leaks due to the fact that their leaks are non existent and all releaks.

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓢𝓹𝓪𝓬𝓮

I'm thinking about many things ❤
Staff member
Owner
Halloween
Dec 25, 2020
GhostLeaks.eu <3
ghostleaks.eu
I myself like to think it's called Ghost Leaks due to the fact that their leaks are non existent and all releaks.
well, all resources are not releaked.
Releaked resources are tagged by "BullShitSpigot Resources" cuz BullShitSpigot releaks from LM and they are our friends so we releak from BullShitSpigot too.
And the name "GhostLeaks" well, we wanted some original name :)

Spooky

Jan 14, 2021
well, all resources are not releaked.
Releaked resources are tagged by "BullShitSpigot Resources" cuz BullShitSpigot releaks from LM and they are our friends so we releak from BullShitSpigot too.
And the name "GhostLeaks" well, we wanted some original name :)
Let's throw a little logic in here for a moment shall we?
A. Over half your resources are BullShitSpigot releaks.
B. if you're so against releaking in the first place why would you do it?
C. I'm fairly certain BullShitSpigot does not releak since it's against their rules and all but if you have proof otherwise throw it here.

Spooky

Jan 14, 2021
Hmu when you make that post, also why does every single comment and post need to be verified?

Spooky

Jan 14, 2021
Proof about releaking:
The proof, you showed some random users plugin and called that proof of releaking then you showed alleged bans that were from releaking but none of that was even close to hard proof of releaking. Try again maybe?

Spooky

Jan 14, 2021
Mhm, now I'll ask you ... If you having problems with releaking, why you just leave the website?
Because I want to know your logic here, you say releaking is a bad thing then you just go out and do it yourself. Just as well as I believe you're wrongfully accusing a site of doing so.

ProAnimator

Web Developer
Staff member
Web developer
Dec 25, 2020
Because I want to know your logic here, you say releaking is a bad thing then you just go out and do it yourself. Just as well as I believe you're wrongfully accusing a site of doing so.
Do you have any proof that they don't releak resources because if so then i'm all ears. You want to use evidence to prove that they don't releak but yet you have not shown any proof that they don't releak and i assure u that just because there are rules about something does not mean everyone follows them.
ffs our president cheated into office illegally so...

Spooky

Jan 14, 2021
Do you have any proof that they don't releak resources because if so then i'm all ears. You want to use evidence to prove that they don't releak but yet you have not shown any proof that they don't releak and i assure u that just because there are rules about something does not mean everyone follows them.
ffs our president cheated into office illegally so...
That's like asking a developer for proof they aren't skidding code off of other resources when there's no proof they're doing it otherwise. The proof is that there hasn't been any valid proof they've done it in the first place.

ProAnimator

Web Developer
Staff member
Web developer
Dec 25, 2020
That's like asking a developer for proof they aren't skidding code off of other resources when there's no proof they're doing it otherwise. The proof is that there hasn't been any valid proof they've done it in the first place.
Your argument is invalid as we use an injector to insert a users id into most of our resources to prove if its a releak. we have nbanned many users because of this and they were forced to remove most of our resources because it was detected as a releak. heres a valid link to prove they stole out plugin and was forced to remove it.

So stop trying to protect them and don't forget, you joined this site for free plugins and shit so stop your bitching because you don't like how this world works.

Spooky

Jan 14, 2021
Your argument is invalid as we use an injector to insert a users id into most of our resources to prove if its a releak. we have nbanned many users because of this and they were forced to remove most of our resources because it was detected as a releak. heres a valid link to prove they stole out plugin and was forced to remove it.

So stop trying to protect them and don't forget, you joined this site for free plugins and shit so stop your bitching because you don't like how this world works.
When you're talking about BullShitSpigot releaking you can't use some random user as an example, you have to use staff. The resource you linked was even taken down for releaking.

ProAnimator

Web Developer
Staff member
Web developer
Dec 25, 2020
When you're talking about BullShitSpigot releaking you can't use some random user as an example, you have to use staff. The resource you linked was even taken down for releaking.
you said it your self "taken down for releaking. ", this shows that regardless of who the users are, BullShitSpigot does releak from other sites including ours

(edit) we have alittle more information that BullShitSpigot is now removing releaks from our site as this came very surprising to us. So in hopes, we wont have to have conflict between the site and ours.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.