What's new
  • Hey Guest!

Our hosting provider or CloudFlare won't reply to any DMCA takedown notice!

If you wish TakeDown of your resource then,
    Contact us at discord: TheSpace#0829

Please allow up to a week for a discord reply!
  • Hey Guest !

In order to be able to download resources,
    You need to register. Register by the Button at upside at right.

Thanks for reading me :)
  • Hey Guest !

Please don't use randomly generated or written names (example: dfdfasdf)
    We'll ban users with those names because they're Spam-Like.
    To prevent this! Please use normal names while registration!
CMI - 298+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More!

CMI - 298+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! 9.1.0.0

No permission to download

Exodios

Staff member

Exodios

Staff member
Exodios updated CMI - 298+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Schedule

• Added option to trigger specific commands for scheduler when there isn't enough players online. Defined with MinPlayersCommands config section
  • Fix when you use /reload on entire server and hologram manager goes into stackoverflow loop. Just a reminder that you should avoid performing /reload and actually perform full server restart to avoid issues in general. There is a reason why you need to type in /reload confirm
  • Now /inv should work on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Exodios

Staff member

Sentello

Ultimate
Direct
Ghost
[Server] ERROR Fatal error trying to convert CMI v9.0.2.5:GhostLeaks2021.class

Why is that s**t almost in every plugin?

Attachments

• IMG_66.jpg
    IMG_66.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 7

Sentello

Ultimate
Direct
Ghost
Yes, I read. But ... there is no such error message, just ...
So where is the problem?
CMI has been fixed, BedWars1058 just doesn't work.

[Server] Server thread/ERROR Fatal error trying to convert BedWars1058 vgit-28b8a07b-20.7-SNAPSHOT:GhostLeaks2021.class
[Server thread/INFO]: [BedWars1058] Disabling BedWars1058 vgit-28b8a07b-20.7-SNAPSHOT

/plugins/GhostLeaks/data.txt
UserID: ****

EDIT:
During the day, the problem seems to have resolved itself, without interfering with the configuration :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Exodios

Staff member
We're working on brand new AntiReleak protection, soon won't happen more errors.

I fixed some of my cracked plugins, but from other authors, I can't do anything.

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ

I'm thinking about many things โค
Staff member
Owner
Yes, I read. But ... there is no such error message, just ...
So where is the problem?
CMI has been fixed, BedWars1058 just doesn't work.

[Server] Server thread/ERROR Fatal error trying to convert BedWars1058 vgit-28b8a07b-20.7-SNAPSHOT:GhostLeaks2021.class
[Server thread/INFO]: [BedWars1058] Disabling BedWars1058 vgit-28b8a07b-20.7-SNAPSHOT

/plugins/GhostLeaks/data.txt
UserID: ****

EDIT:
During the day, the problem seems to have resolved itself, without interfering with the configuration :rolleyes:

No need to hide your UserID, every user can see it.
Nobody is able to steal your UserID and use it in the plugin.
Even if someone change it, we'll still able to get the downloader's ID ^^

Exodios

Staff member
Exodios updated CMI - 298+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Weekend!

• Small change to baltop to exclude players who never logged into game. This will prevent issues when player appears in top list while he got denied initial server join
  • Fix for players being able to continue sending you private messages when you change private message state to false with vanishedit and you already being in vanish mode. Now in case you modify it you will need to send private message to the player you want to talk for him to be able to reply to you...

Exodios

Staff member

Exodios

Staff member

Statements

• New sub command as /cmi hologram update [holoName] which will force hologram update in case you want to update hologram which contains placeholders to show new information at specific moment instead of waiting for auto update event
  • Small change for /msg command. Now in case you include placeholders in it we will translate them if command sender isint player while using receiver player as source for those placeholders. For example /cmi msg Zrips...

Exodios

Staff member

Fixes

• Fix for sethome confirmation not proceeded as expected
  • Change for portal area handling. Now we should properly process multiple portals being located in a single place. Keep in mind that we will use first portal which matches requirements, this means that in case you have 3 portals which simply teleports player to specific location we will only trigger one of those portals, this doesn't mean that we will randomize them, we will always pick first match which will...