PLEASE FULLY READ THE RESOURCE OVERVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING THE PLUGIN. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET IN OUR DISCORD OR SEND ME A PM ON SPIGOT. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THE PLUGIN WITHOUT HAVING FULLY READ THE PLUGIN PAGE.
By purchasing Vulcan you agree that you have read the resource overview in full, have acknowledged the terms and conditions of use, and have taken notice of all disclaimers and compatibilities and incompatibilities mentioned.
Vulcan is an advanced cheat detection system that operates at the packet level with version support for 1.7 all the way to 1.16.4. Vulcan takes a silent approach and does not actually prevent players from cheating, but rather swiftly detects and executes configurable punishments against them.
Client Brand Alerts:
When a player joins the server, they send special messages through plugin channels with the 'brand' of their client.
Full Alert Customization:
Vulcan allows you to fully customize its alert messages. By default, all sorts of useful information are displayed to staff, such as the player's ping, the server's TPS, the player's client version, a description of the check, and all of the details associated with the flag, with even more placeholders available to you. You are also able to color code your alerts based on how many violations the player has set off!
Advanced Violation and Punishment Logs:
Vulcan's advanced logging system keeps track of all violations and punishments on your server in an easy to understand way, while also providing you with plenty of useful information.
Spoiler: Violation Logging
Spoiler: Punishment Logging
Amazing In-Game GUI
Vulcan's amazing in-game GUI allows you to edit any check setting on the fly, even punishment commands.
Spoiler: Checks GUI
Vulcan's Judgment Day feature allows you to ban players in waves!
Almost all of Vulcan is run on a separate thread, ensuring that your server's performance is kept at its peak.
The following screenshot is from a 1.16.4 server with 180 players. Vulcan is seen using only 3.47% of the tick, which is not even .02% of a tick per player.
Almost every aspect of Vulcan is configurable, down to the sensitivity and values around each check.
Spoiler: Example Check Configuration
Vulcan is compatible with any server version between 1.7 and 1.16.4. We only guarantee full functionality on the following Spigots/forks: Spigot, PaperSpigot, and Tuinity (REGULAR PAPERSPIGOT IS HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED). This is not to say that Vulcan will not work on anything except these Spigots, however, they are the only ones in which functionality is 100% guaranteed without any issues.
Known Incompatible Spigots:
- aSpigot (and all of its forks)
- SpigotX (and all of its forks)
If you are unsure as to whether or not Vulcan will work on your particular Spigot, please try using Medusa first as both plugins use the same API for listening to packets: Medusa's Plugin Page
Due to how Vulcan injects into the player's pipeline, some plugins may also cause issues and may not allow for Vulcan to properly inject and listen to the packets sent and received by the player.
May Result in Incompatibilities:
- FastLogin (in some cases)
- ExploitFixer/HamsterAPI (in some cases)
- Denizen (breaks channeling for some unknown reason)
- Any other anti-cheat plugin (aside from NoCheatPlus)
- Butterfly/Drag Clicking, as well as any other irregular form of clicking or mouse modification
- Non-vanilla movement mechanics
- Client-sided blocks
- Clumsy/any other irregular packet modification
- Any non-vanilla client (especially Lunar Client/BlazingPack)
Spoiler: Non-Vanilla Clients
GeyserMC - Vulcan automatically hooks into Floodgate and identifies Bedrock players and does not flag them. Requires Floodgate on the Spigot server in order to function.
For any questions about any incompatibilities or incompatibilities, please PM me on Spigot or join our Discord.
As with every anti-cheat, there is always the possibility for false positives and bypasses, and Vulcan is no exception. If you experience either of these, please open a ticket with us in our Discord to address your concerns. With that being said, before purchasing Vulcan, please understand Vulcan's purpose. It is designed to detect blatant cheaters who use common and publicly available hacked clients. If you are looking for an anti-cheat that flags people using Vape's Aim Assist, 3.01 reach, and .0001 hitbox expansion, then you are in the wrong place. We like to be as transparent as possible with our users, so here is a list of disclaimers and things that we ask you to acknowledge and keep in mind before purchasing Vulcan.
Spoiler: Detection Disclaimers
Spoiler: Miscellaneous Disclaimers
The following is a full list of Vulcan's checks.
- Aim: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T
- Auto Block: A, B, C
- Auto Clicker: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T
- Criticals: A, B
- Hitbox: A, B
- Kill Aura: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I
- Reach: A, B
- Velocity: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H
- Boat Fly: A, B
- EntitySpeed: A
- Elytra: A
- Fast Climb: A
- Flight: A, B, C, D, E
- Jesus: A, B, C, D, E
- Jump: A, B
- Motion: A, B, C, D, E, F, G
- No Slow: A, B, C
- Speed: A, B, C
- Sprint: A, B, C, D
- Step: A, B, C
- Strafe: A, B
- Wall Climb: A
- Anti Cactus: A
- Bad Packets: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y
- Baritone: A, B
- Blink: A
- Crash: A, B, C
- Fast Break: A
- Fast Place: A
- Fast Use: A
- Ground Spoof: A, B, C
- Hacked Client: A
- Improbable: A, B, C, D
- Interact: A, B, C, D, E
- Invalid: A, B, C, D, E, F
- Inventory: A, B
- Ping Spoof: A, B, C
- Scaffold: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L
- Timer: A, B
- Tower: A
Place into your plugins folder.
Restart the server.
Vulcan is not compatible with /reload or PlugMan (/plugman reload | /plugman load) - these will cause errors. Please restart the server, or use the /vulcan reload command.
We cannot stress enough the importance enough of setting Vulcan up properly for your server. By default, the plugin's configuration comes with all punishments disabled. Before enabling any punishments, we please ask that you run Vulcan on your server to ensure that everything is running smoothly, and if not, please report these issues to us.
Every server is different, and some may require different configurations. Vulcan is made in a way that allows you to modify the sensitivity and values for almost every single check - please make use of this for your server.
For example, if you're running a KitPvP server, you can probably disable the Fast Break and Baritone checks, as they aren't necessary at all in that gamemode.
ProtocolLib or ViaVersion is required for client version resolving.
Vulcan has a large array of commands that make identifying and removing cheaters from your server easier.
/alerts | vulcan.alerts | Toggles on and off Vulcan's alerts.
/verbose | vulcan.verbose | Toggles on and off Vulcan's verbose messages.
/jday add (player) | vulcan.jday | Adds a player to Judgement Day.
/jday execute | vulcan.jday | Executes Judgement Day.
/logs (player) (page) | vulcan.logs | Read a player's logs from the violations file.
/vulcan help | vulcan.help | Shows Vulcan's help command.
/vulcan menu - /vulcan gui | vulcan.menu - vulcan.gui | Open Vulcan's GUI.
/vulcan reload | vulcan.reload | Reloads Vulcan's configuration file.
/vulcan disablecheck (checkname) | vulcan.disablecheck | Disable a check from running
/vulcan freeze (player) | vulcan.freeze | Freeze a player, making them unallowed to move.
/vulcan ban (player) | vulcan.ban | Bans a player through Vulcan.
/vulcan violations (player) | vulcan.violations | See all violations flagged by a player.
/vulcan cps (player) | vulcan.cps | Display a player's CPS.
/vulcan knockback (player) - /vulcan kb (player) | vulcan.knockback - vulcan.kb (player) | Test a player for anti-knockback
/vulcan checks | vulcan.checks | Display all of Vulcan's checks
/vulcan reset | vulcan.reset | Reset violations of all online players.
vulcan.bypass.(checkname) - bypasses the specific check
vulcan.bypass.* - bypass all checks
/vulcan connection (player) | vulcan.connection | Shows connection information related to a player.
/vulcan profile (player) | vulcan.profile | Show's a players Vulcan profile, including sensitivity, and other useful information.
By purchasing this plugin, you agree to the following:
- You have read the plugin page in its entirety.
- You are not allowed to redistribute this plugin in any way shape or form.
- You are not allowed to decompile the plugin in any way shape or form.
- We can terminate your license at any point for any reason we deem fit.
- Refunds will vary on a case-by-case basis. You are not eligible for a refund if 7 days have passed since you purchased the plugin.
- If you have an issue with the plugin, PLEASE CONTACT ME before making a review. I am here to help you, and I want to make sure that the plugin is the best that it can be. I have put hundreds of hours and thousands upon thousands of lines of code into this project and truly want it to be the best possible.
- I am not claiming that I will detect every single cheat because as with every anti-cheat, there will be always something that will bypass, as well as false positives.
~ If you are to be given a refund, you agree to delete your review/not review the product
~ Transferring ownership of the plugin from one account to another is not allowed.
~ You acknowledge all of the disclaimers above
- There will be false positives, especially given that this is a completely new product. I have done my best to test everything to ensure that false positives will be minimal, but obviously, there are things that I missed. If you find any, please report them! No matter how small, I will do my best to make sure they are fixed.