Give your users the ability to customize their experience by setting cover images at various locations throughout your forum. Create a personal experience for your users to keep them engaged while still having control.
- Support for static images, animated images, and colors
- Establish presets and default presets for content types
- Control size of uploaded images
- Ensure covers are properly displayed with full cropping
- Set up permissions based on thread and resource permissions including who can see covers, edit their own covers, upload images from their computer or download from URL for their own covers, position their own cover images, style their own cover images, use cover presets for their own covers, and delete their own covers
- Filter cover list, content type, user, and last edit date
- Quick delete covers
- Link directly to content with cover
- Edit covers in the admin control panel where you can view cover information, modify an image, realign an image, apply styling, replace with a preset, and delete
- View cover information including content type, user who created the cover, last edit date, and applied styling
- Add cover preset categories to be displayed on the cover preset selector
- Select images or colors for threads and resources
- Use presets configured by the administrator or select images from their computer or by URL
- Style cover image with a background color
- Reposition cover image for better alignment
This add-on does include branding but it can easily be removed for free! More information on how to remove the branding can be found here.
Do you want to further enhance your forum? Here are some of the ways we can help!