We will no longer support bugs, suggestions and similar requests on our discord as it is not really possible for us to keep track of such issues on our discord. Please report those things on our GitLab which you can reach via the bug icon above this text.
This doesn't mean that we'll stop supporting on our discord tho!
Also we strongly recommend reading our wiki before asking for support on our discord as most questions are answered there!
At last before asking us for support there is a lot information spread on our discord in FAQ and announcements as well as news channels, we recommend reading those first.
Spoiler: Full features list
- High-quality generation
- Extremely customizable ( Look at the presets and our example configuration )
- Update guarantee: We'll update RWG always within a week after a new spigot release
- Support for Custom Items from ItemsAdder, CustomItems and Oraxen
- Support for PlaceholderAPI
- Stability system to prevent corrupted Chunks ( click for more info )
- Fast schematic file system for structures and trees (including random blocks like bee nests)
- A configurable custom cave system with up to 7 types of caves which can also be mixed
- Minecraft world seed support
- Realistic lakes and oceans
- Customizable and rich ore spawning
- The customizable and rich ground design
- Customizable hills layouts
- Per-world configurations
- Custom and customizable structures
- Included World-border
- Control over Sapling-Growing
- Total control of chest-filling for each structure
- Customizable in-game messages
- Locateable structures
- Custom villages, monuments, temples, mansions, shipwrecks, pillager-outposts, strongholds and mineshafts
- Works on Paper as well as Paper forks
- The optional flat area at spawn-region for buildings
- Custom designed biomes :
- Birch forest
- Lands of death
- Mixed forest
- Oak forest
- Dark forest
- Extreme hills
- Pine forest
some of the screenshots are outdated, they will be replaced while we add new ones as well!
this cinematic is temporary, we will update it soon. enjoy
For 1.8 to 1.12.2 use v3.8.6! For 1.13+ above use v4.0.1, 1.14 is supported since v4.1.0, 1.15 since v4.4.1,
1.16 since v4.12.0 and 1.17 since v4.29.0
Spoiler: if you prefer video tutorials
- Adding the following code in your bukkit.yml
- Make sure your server is not running
- Put the plugin in the plugins folder
- Start the server to generate the required files and configurations
- Set the plugin as the generator for your world, you can do that by :
- Using multiworld?
/mw create <worldname> plugin:Realistic_World
- Using multiverse?
/mv create <worldname> NORMAL -g Realistic_World
- Consider installing one of the addons?
Important Notes for Reviews!
Reviews are important to get information about a resource. But they are no support-section. If you need support due to issues or other questions use the buttons(images) on top of this page. We are nearly 24/7 reachable via Spigot-DM's or Discord and we would be glad to help you there.
Writing a review should state the current situation you have with our plugin, but please have in mind, when you have issues, you should always contact us first. In most situations, they can be fixed within some minutes and a review gets obsolete.