Please remember to add [MOOD] to your chat format!
Vault is also required!
Moods is a plugin that I recently made, that adds a unique little chat feature to your server. When you type /moods, it opens up a GUI (Graphical user interface) in which you can choose what mood that you are in. When you activate a mood, it broadcasts in chat a configurable message (that goes with the mood you activated). Also, when you type in chat, you will have a prefix(or suffix fully configurable) that is associated with the mood. For example, the mad mood could have a [Mad] prefix that is also configurable. Moods adds a unique chat feature to your server, that is fully EULA complient (as players have to have the permission moods.mood.<mood> in order to activate a mood and having just a chat tag gives the player no ingame advantage).
- Very configurable
- Up to 56 moods (in the gui)
- EULA Complient
- Chat Tag + broadcast message
- Configurable cooldown for activating moods
- Will be updated often
/moods - opens up the Moods GUI
/moods reload - reloads the config
moods.gui - required to open the moods GUI(/moods)
moods.mood.<mood> - gives a player access to a certain mood
moods.mood.* - gives a player access to all moods
moods.reload - reload the config
- Happy:&6&l%player%&r&6 is feeling happy!:&5[Happy]
Name: '&e&lMoods (1/2)'
Name2: '&e&lMoods (2/2)'
LORE: This lore is customizable in config!
NAME: '&cRemove current mood'
LORE: Click here!
NAME: '&aNext &7>'
Lore: Click to go to the next page.
NAME: '&7< &cBack'
Lore: Click to go back to the previous page.
PREFIX: '&eMoods &7>'
BROADCAST: '%prefix% %moodmessage%'
NO_PERMISSION: '%prefix% %moodmessage%'
MOOD_REMOVED: '%prefix% &cCurrent mood has been removed.'
NO_MOOD: '%prefix% &cYou do not have a mood activated!'
COOLDOWN: '%prefix% &cYou may not activate another mood for %timeleft%'
TAG_ALREADY_ACTIVATED: '%prefix% &cPlease remove your current mood before activating
More coming soon!
Terms of Service
- You may use this on one server or network
- You agree to not chargeback or ask for a refund
- You agree to no sell, modify, or redistribute this plugin
- You may not decompile to view or edit the code
Next Update: Next week sometime
What will be added? Suggestions??
Will be adding a more formal api soon but for now...
//Check if a player has a mood activated
//Get a Players moods
Mood moodVariable = MoodsManager.getInstance().getMood(Player);
//Check if a mood exists based on the name
//The Mood object has many useful methods you can play around with such as getting the players that have that mood, the prefix, message exc)
I will try to update this plugin weekly, but if you find any bugs, I will strive to fix those as soon as they are found. If you have any suggestions I will always consider adding them in the upcoming update.
I will never expect donations, but if you would like to donate to keep projects coming weekly, feel free.
If you find any sort of bug in my plugin please contact me via pm or discussion section before writing a review. Do not base your review off of a bug that can be fixed!
Terms of Service (you agree to, by buying/downloading this plugin):
- You are responsible what happens with the plugin after you download, therefore, if plugin is leaked or redistributed and it's registered under your name, I am allowed to remove you from buyers list without a warning. I may be obligated to report you on SpigotMC, which might lead to your account being permanently suspended (banned).
- You may not redistribute plugin, in any shape or form neither it's code or parts of it.
- You may ask me for support if plugin doesn't function the way it's supposed to.
- No refunds, as one does not have a right to get a refund for such digital item, because you have been gained access to it instantly and may have used it.